[rat-forum] Rat RH Map Server

tone nobody at no-reply.mcw.edu
Fri Aug 13 14:20:27 CDT 1999

We are pleased to announce the Medical College of Wisconsin's Rat Radia
tion Hybrid Map server. This service is provided to the community through the joint efforts of the Informatics Research Center(Tonellato) and the Laboratory for Genomic Research (H. Jacob). The server can be used to explore the Radiation Hybrid Map and to place your own markers on the map. If you have suggestions or comments regarding the service or features
 you would like to have related to this please send me e-mail at this address or respond to this message through the Rat Community Forum.
Peter J. Tonellato Ph.D.,Director
Informatics Research Center
Medical College of Wisconsin
8701 W. Watertown Plank Rd.