[rat-forum] [Rat Community Forum Discussion Center] Rat RH Map Server

ifrc@post.its.mcw.edu nobody at no-reply.mcw.edu
Fri Aug 13 15:18:49 CDT 1999

The following new message has been posted on Rat Community Forum Discussion

Center at <http://taiji.ifrc.mcw.edu/RGDBBS-bin/config.pl>.

   MESSAGE:   (#239) Rat RH Map Server

              <http://taiji.ifrc.mcw.edu/RGDBBS-bin/config.pl?review=239>

   AUTHOR:    Peter Tonellato <tone at mcw.edu>

   DATE:      8/13/1999

We are pleased to announce the Medical College of Wisconsin's Rat Radiation

Hybrid Map server. This service is provided to the community through the joint

efforts of the Informatics Research Center(Tonellato) and the Laboratory for

Genomic Research (H. Jacob). The server can be used to explore the Radiation

Hybrid Map and to place your own markers on the map. If you have suggestions

or comments regarding the service or features you would like to have related

to this please send me e-mail at this address or respond to this message

through the Rat Community Forum.

Peter J. Tonellato Ph.D.,Director

Informatics Research Center

Medical College of Wisconsin