[rat-forum] Re: rat databases

Peter Tonellato tone at mcw.edu
Mon May 31 10:12:14 CDT 1999

We have built a comparative map relateing known genetic markers mapped

on mouse with those in

the human and rat.  This tool is not yet fully tested thus is not yet

available on-line.  However,

you can contact me directly for its use in your study.

Peter J. Tonellato, Ph.D., Director

Informatics Research Center

Medical College of Wisconsin

8701 W. Watertown Plank Rd.