[rat-forum] Re: Pelleting Diet

Mary L. Kaldunski mlkal at mcw.edu
Mon May 17 13:31:03 CDT 1999

The last time we needed our own mixture pelleted, we shipped the powder to

Dyets Inc in Pennsylvania and they mixed, pelleted, dried and shipped back.

It didn't cost that much (the shipping cost the most).  It was a pilot study

that didn't work out so we didn't need to continue.  The technical

representatives at both Dyets, Inc and at Teklad Diets should be able to

suggest pellet machine manufacturers and retailers to contact.

Mary Kaldunski

SCOR Program Coordinator

Medical College of Wisconsin

Milwaukee, WI  53226