[rat-forum] RE: [rat-forum] Chromosome 7 and Ohno's Law?

Howard Jacob jacob at mcw.edu
Fri Mar 21 08:52:02 CST 2003

Several years ago, Steve Brown from Harwell, UK told me that the rat X was more similar to human than mouse.  Consequently, I would be cautious about the observed data.  It is also important to recognize that the sequence assembly of the rat will continue to evolve and improve as investigators study specific regions.

Howard Jacob