[rat-forum] rat models for neurological deficits

S Chakrabarty samit at scrc.umanitoba.ca
Thu May 22 12:16:32 CDT 2003

Hi!
I was wondering f you could help me.
I am looking into some physiology of rodents, but was wondering if the rat knockouts and mutants are not very away in time or are they not really worth waiting for yet?
I intend to start work, very very soon within weeks, with mutants and knockouts with neurological deficits, hence the query. If the rat knockouts are llikely to be available very soon then I might as well wait on them and start with them.
Thanks
Dr S Chakrabarty