[rat-forum] Re: [rat-forum] rat models for neurological deficits

ggopinat nobody at no-reply.mcw.edu
Thu May 22 07:58:04 CDT 2003

Dear Dr.Chakrabarthy,

Your email could not have come in a better time. Dr. M . N.Gould at Madison has just published a paper on ENU mutagenesis:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=12754522&dopt=Abstract

Please follow this link to get an abstract of this article.  It is an advanced online publication in Nature Biotechnology. Most probably, this is a first for rat knockouts. Contacting him, you may get more information on how to obtain one for your neurological research.

If you need information on normal rat models used for studying various physiological processes, please go to  http://rgd.mcw.edu/strains/  from where you can directly contact an RGD curator for any specific questions.

Thanks,

Gopal

RGD curator