[rat-forum] RGD's 2010 Calendar--We need your photos!

Smith, Jennifer jrsmith at mcw.edu
Fri Oct 23 13:58:37 CDT 2009

At RGD every year is a "year of the rat" so we are producing another
calendar for 2010 and we need your photos!

In appreciation for the ongoing support we get from the rat research
community and because of all the positive feedback we received about the
2008 RGD Year of the Rat calendar, we want to make another one for 2010.
We are soliciting photos of rats as well as poems, sayings or other text
you would like to see included in the calendar.  We welcome charming
photos of your favorite strains.  Be sure to include information such as
strain symbol and name, developer of the strain and any applicable
citations or references.  We are also interested in digital images of
drawings, paintings and cartoons of rats which you have drawn/painted.
Please send high quality digital images and other submissions to Mindy
Dwinell at mrdwinell at mcw.edu by November 6th.

We look forward to hearing from you!