[rat-forum] RGD's QTL report pages have been redesigned!
Gerald.Bothe at taconic.com
Thu Aug 18 08:32:30 CDT 2011
a question to the community: when you do QTL in rats, what kind of marker panel do you use, how many markers, technology, etc.? Do you see a need for more markers? Would you like to have a larger panel if it would be available a the right price?
Gerald W. Bothe, Ph. D.
Senior Scientist, R&D
5 University Place
Rensselaer, NY 12144
(518) 257 2030 ext. 12126 fax 697-3837
>>> "Smith, Jennifer" <jrsmith at mcw.edu> 8/17/2011 8:07 PM >>>
RGD announces the release of our New QTL Report Pages. The format has
been updated to facilitate navigation and new data types have been
added. Here are a few of the new features you'll find:
* Annotation report with reorganized Disease and Phenotype
Ontology Annotation sections and links to associated Disease Portals
* Region report with downloadable lists of overlapping genes,
markers and QTLs
* Clear and easy-to-find presentation of the genomic position of
* One click access to the QTL Registration page from any QTL
To explore RGD's new QTL Report pages, search RGD for your favorite QTL
or simply click this link:
More information about the rat-forum