[rat-forum] Position Open: Manager, Reproductive Sciences Project Management
Lisa.Winger at jax.org
Thu Feb 23 11:30:10 CST 2012
Manager, Reproductive Sciences Project Management
There is a full-time leadership position as Manager in the Reproductive Sciences core facility at The Jackson Laboratory. The Reproductive Sciences department provides importation, rederivation and cryopreservation services for JAX faculty and staff scientists as well as for biomedical researchers worldwide. The incumbent oversees all aspects of Reproductive Sciences Project Management function by directly supervising the Reproductive Sciences project management team, by managing the sales order procedures, and by managing projects as they progress through our importation, in vitro fertilization, embryo transfer, and SPF animal room facilities. The incumbent will perform continuous process development to enhance the services and will help drive financial success of the business unit. Highly skilled and motivated leadership is sought to ensure exceptional customer care and quality scientific services are provided.
Required Skills and Experience
* Masters degree in biology, genetics, other life sciences, engineering or business management.
* 3+ years experience managing diverse operations, laboratory or project management teams.
* Exceptional interpersonal, communications, and customer service skills.
* Excellent staff development and team building skills.
* Demonstrated success implementing projects in a quality controlled, high throughput environment.
* Demonstrated experience implementing process development.
* Demonstrated understanding of genetic concepts is essential.
* Must possess strong analytical skills, strong program/project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to work well in a dynamic, high-performance, technical environment.
To be considered for this position, please go to www.jax.org/careers<http://www.jax.org/careers> to submit a resume by uploading or copy & pasting a cover letter and resume to requisition3095.
HR Sr. Generalist
The Jackson Laboratory
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the rat-forum