[rat-forum] Rat genome scan

Hummel, Oliver o.hummel at mdc-berlin.de
Thu Feb 28 14:09:48 CST 2013

Dear Mike,
in case you did not get response from Max-Delbruck-Center, MDC in Berlin already, I'll initiate that herewith.
We designed the Affymetrix SNP genotyping array (RATDIV) at the MDC in Berlin, Germany.
As far I know we have processed and analyzed the majority of RATDIV chips at the MDC and CNG, Paris.
The  RATDIV interrogates > 800k SNP positions spread over the whole rat genome (except chrY).
I don't know costs and density of the KB Biosciences panel.
Please describe your approach and requirements.
I'll be happy to figure out, how we can help.

Best regards,
Oliver Hummel

At the moment I'm at MCW in Milwaukee, WI, USA.